"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Under the order, anyone other than the three is free to sell the self-published $38 book.
- A. For the time being we don't review self-published or print-on-demand books.
- The self-published book might be better than one put out by a..
- I'm now trying to produce a self-published book of this work.
- He has also self-published several books on business management and German history.
- The ability to edit them helps too, as thousands of self-published books prove.
- Penguin knows good and well that most self-published books won't make the $99 back in sales.
- Still, why were the successful self-published books not published by commercial presses to begin with?
- And urban poets are increasingly producing books, most often self-published.
- She's referring to her newspaper's policy on reviewing self-published books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.