"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As commission, he received a set of religious books from the merchant.
- But the only thing they like you to head in the common cells is a religious book.
- The 1550s and 1560s saw the printing of several religious books in Russian.
- They never read a religious book that has any brain or heart in it.
- This book mentions about 62 religious books and 40 plays.
- There has been increased interest in groups that read religious and spiritual books, she said.
- "Serious and religious books sell at about half that rate."
- She collected stacks of religious books and began to read.
- He published a number of religious and other books from there.
- In his career he published many educational and religious books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.