"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are hundreds of fascinating books available which spell out these strange truths.
- It would be a fascinating book even if his brother had not become a famous murderer.
- Certainly not this pleasant room filled with strange and fascinating books.
- It's an endlessly fascinating book, and dull would he or she be who didn't find it hard to put down, once picked up.
- This is an impassioned, fascinating and in many ways startling book.
- It would make a fascinating book, but is too vast a story even to attempt to summarize here.
- This fascinating book emphasizes the exchange of foods among countries throughout history.
- "Richard" is the only name we have for the 80-year-old narrator of this short (under 40,000 words by my calculation) but fascinating book.
- Yet this is a fascinating book, unlike anything you are likely to have read.
- Hes written some fascinating books about marketing, change and work in general.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.