"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was released as a complete book on March 12, 2013.
- Carr's death in 2005 made way for the complete book to be published at last.
- I never really wrote a complete book, of course.
- The complete book was first published in 1922, although parts of it had appeared elsewhere earlier.
- The earliest known complete books in the Swedish language are from the end of that century.
- The first complete book was finished in March 1974.
- These include books up to 832 pages, complete and unabridged.
- Each record contained the stories from two complete books, one book on each side.
- Hazlitt filled out the rest of what he needed to make a complete book in 1816 and possibly early 1817.
- The complete book is not in existence but a part of it is available.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.