"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some say it has become simply a coffee-table book that is not widely read.
- They were brilliant coffee-table books but not the kind you felt compelled to keep in the kitchen.
- This coffee-table book will be out in better shops everywhere, soon.
- If you are looking for a coffee-table book on tattoos, this is the place.
- And they got a free $40 coffee-table book about the Mets.
- Now comes the chance to put your own digital photo on the cover of a coffee-table book.
- The rate Louisville is going, next season's media guide will be more like a coffee-table book.
- Here's to the coffee-table book that stays open because you can't stop thinking about it.
- Remember, though: they don't call them coffee-table books for nothing.
- In 1987, he wrote a coffee-table book about marathons around the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.