"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have nothing against technology, but it will never replace the feeling of a real book in your hands.
- "Make a little story with pictures and we can staple them together like a real book."
- I'm trying to write a real book on health policy.
- Funny how all of it makes real books seem like a better alternative.
- A real book needs more than just a good writer.
- Not enough people appreciate the feel and the smell of a real book in their hands any longer.
- Specialists may know everything about their field, but that does not mean they can write real books.
- I bet that most children never get around to opening the real book.
- "The real book is struggling to get out from under all the rhetoric."
- "I had to fight for the cargo space to bring real books here, you know."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.