"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But all he found was the heavy book, his jacket, and the two stones the old man had given him.
- He lifted the heavy book and threw it hard at me.
- I opened the heavy book to find that it was written in German.
- He opened a heavy book on his table and began to read.
- And then she brought her heavy book down on Gilbert's head.
- Jerry pressed it out under two heavy books, but that hadn't helped.
- It was a heavy book, the kind you don't forget you're carrying.
- Cohen reached out and took the heavy book the woman was carrying.
- Nobody had been seen carrying the two large and heavy books out.
- I can't bring myself to carry around a big, heavy book anymore.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.