"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He left the world a legacy of many famous books.
- The famous book is about how all creatures should be free.
- William James wrote a famous book about the kinds of religious experience.
- The famous book was first translated into the English language in the year 1905.
- I don't think that the house painter who works around here knows her as the author of a famous book.
- Because it is a famous book (first published in 2001), you will probably know the story.
- I'm not looking for a single most famous book, just something that can give an insight into places I don't know anything about.
- It is the last great work of Lange and his most famous book today.
- His most famous book is on the life and works of Rembrandt.
- All episodes of 49th & Main are titled after famous books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.