"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Clifford" is an animated feature based on the well-known books about a big red dog.
- No Bad Dogs was her most popular and well-known book.
- Some of the most well-known books published during this period were:
- The Cardinal is the author of two locally well-known books.
- The following are some of his well-known books in English translation.
- Turning a well-known book into a movie is fraught with peril.
- It would become his most influential and well-known book.
- Whilst there he wrote one of his well-known early books, Town planning at the crossroads.
- Charles Darwin wrote the first well-known book on carnivorous plants in 1875.
- He was the author of several well-known books about writing systems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.