"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From a thick blue book in a public library, Smith had gotten the names of the executive board members.
- These thick books contain primary documents from which history is written.
- Then, turning around, she placed a thick book on top of the stack.
- After a while I would just grab a thick book and look for a young girl somewhere.
- A thick book was on the table, a gift Jim had given him just a few days earlier.
- After some searching he sat at a small desk with four thick books.
- He grabbed at the shelves and pulled down a thick book.
- A computer and an assortment of thick books covered the table.
- Well I can probably get a thick book and finish it in a day.
- There are complex rules for safety spread through five thick books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.