"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Until these recent liturgical books, the music was transmitted orally.
- It may also be used as a lectern to read from liturgical books during the divine services.
- He left a number of liturgical books to the cathedral.
- No music is given for the verses, but the standard tune comes from older liturgical books.
- The first three sentences are found in many liturgical books dating from the 10th to the 18th century.
- Most liturgical books came with a calendar in the front.
- The contents of the liturgical books vary over the centuries.
- At this time, there were no liturgical books in Spanish, but within six months he had made a translation.
- Only from the end of the 10th century did his name begin to appear in any liturgical books in the West.
- He provided strong leadership and financed the purchase of liturgical books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.