"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why does the common reader pick up a scholarly book?
- The book's introduction makes clear that "this is not intended as a scholarly book."
- Spencer wrote many scholarly books about women, especially with regard to women's work and positions.
- On the other side are the libraries that have traditionally bought scholarly books.
- He's working on a scholarly book about adult protective services.
- But its specialty is concentrated in a large back room: scholarly books.
- She has published a number scholarly books and journal articles.
- One reason scholarly books can lose money is that their publishers needn't turn a profit.
- He continued to write both scholarly books and more popular articles.
- He is the author of many scholarly books and articles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.