"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His best-known book, much has been written about its "intentionality passage":
- Sometimes the best-known book by an author isn't really his or her best work.
- In 1842 he published his best-known book, Code de la Communauté.
- In 1998, Sachar published what has become his best-known book, Holes.
- So a woman says to her daughter in the line that gave Munro's best-known early book its title.
- The short stories that he wrote during this period formed the basis for another of his best-known books, Mafeking Road.
- His best-known book is the children's novel Heart.
- His best-known book, titled Tortured for Christ, was released in 1967.
- His best-known book is The Four Feathers, which has been made into several films.
- His best-known book, The Boys of Summer, was published in 1972.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.