"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It seemed like a wise thing to do at the time.
- He often had wise things to say about the humans around him.
- It was not a wise thing to have said, perhaps.
- Now is that really a very wise thing to do?
- For something like that to be taken away, I'm not so sure it's the wise thing.
- I don't know if that's the wise thing to do.
- It did not seem to be a wise thing to do.
- I just think it'll be the wise thing to do.
- My point was that it is a wise thing to have a care on what you wish for.
- Common sense told him it was the wise thing to do.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.