"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a great feeling for me, especially with the tough things this year that I've been going through.
- After she'd found out the hard way that there were things too tough for her.
- The longer we wait, the tougher things are going to be for us on the ground.
- That must be a pretty tough thing to live with.
- It was the run that told him how tough things would get.
- "My body has gone through a lot of tough things the last five years."
- "You have to be able to do very tough things."
- I know how tough things are right now for you.
- "She is going to have some really tough things to deal with," he said.
- It was a tough thing to have to come to.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.