"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Think for a while about the nasty things you have done.
- Nasty things happen to those who don't listen to her.
- It was the first nasty thing she had said of me.
- Who would want to do such a low, nasty, mean thing?
- I don't know what they are, but they're nasty things to have around.
- Too many nasty things live down here apart from us.
- She had always been good at putting nasty things out of her mind.
- No one wants a nasty thing like that right out in public, if it can be helped.
- Trouble was, I didn't have any nasty things to say.
- Somebody told me as she'd said nasty things to the poor American young lady.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.