"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had always thought him cold, like a dead thing.
- So many dead things, and we were about to join them.
- It wasn't the living chest of the city but seemed like a thing already dead.
- Especially if it didn't limit itself to things already dead.
- And compared to this one, they were all dead things.
- They told him no, that moving dead things was easy.
- Still, that's the good thing about having him dead on his tree.
- Not with the Party, because that was a dead thing now, but by himself.
- He was very young, but his eyes were like two dead things.
- Cold blood is a dead thing, without power or soul, and it does not move me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.