"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has complete control over his movies, a rare thing.
- It's a rare thing when a father and son can share the same experience.
- It is that rare thing: a light book about a big issue.
- And these days even a brief hope was a rare thing of worth.
- The two women sat in silence, for each knew what a rare thing was before them.
- It was still a rare thing for her to use the words.
- The rare thing is to have stayed in one place long enough to know them.
- In those days childhood was a rare thing, for people of any class.
- He looked down at her with a smile, a rare thing for him.
- And of course, that is no longer a rare thing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.