"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since you're a child you always change your decision to do different things.
- Any time you get in a game situation, different things will come up.
- Look at how different things are now, he went on.
- These are all works about something, but different things, certainly not the same nothing.
- And he's got his hands in a lot of different things.
- And I thought to myself how different things were to me then than they are now.
- As a result, people look to us for really different things.
- After 10 years together, they each wanted to do different things for a while.
- But I don't see how anyone can play different things with each hand.
- Have to and would stop her were two very different things.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.