"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why couldn't he have one last lovely thing to see?
- Every lovely thing that rock and water can do with one another we saw, I thought.
- Early Learning have all these lovely things that you can play with.
- Or any of the other lovely things he'd made certain she had in her life.
- I could think of lovely things for it too, John.
- I was training you girls to have an eye for lovely things.
- It's so much more of a lovely thing to do.
- Instead of just thinking about lovely things, she wants you to do them.
- It was one of the most lovely things I'd ever seen.
- Completely possible and a lovely thing to do but needs to be done right.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.