"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At first, when my teacher told me about a new thing I asked very few questions.
- Working out my arms is a new thing for me.
- He has been the hot new thing several times now.
- We'd like to think up some new little thing of our own.
- I gave him a couple of new things to think about.
- I try all the new things, and then go back to the old.
- Many new things came out in the field of art.
- A couple of the men then said they wanted to learn new things.
- All the new things to be said were still to come.
- Office workers don't like learning new things, no matter how much better they are.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.