"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You'd walk with him and he would show you tiny wonderful things," she said.
- Yes, it's little tiny things that make people take action.
- It's little tiny things that matter, especially at first when you're going into a Home, they are very important.
- She'd come from the country when she was a tiny thing, and he'd raised her.
- She was always like that, even as a tiny thing.
- A tiny thing over which to lose one's own life.
- The third was a tiny thing, little more than ten feet long and two in diameter.
- She was just a tiny thing that wanted to keep living for a little while longer.
- He is a tiny thing, yet stood huge at that moment.
- What can this tiny little thing do to anybody now?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.