"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said, with his back to me, until you went away I thought it was just the usual thing.
- But we did not do the usual thing that night.
- We said the usual things to each other and shook hands.
- But every once in a while, none of the usual things work.
- As a small boy, he did the usual things that boys do.
- It was far more the usual thing, women didn't go out to work very much, not after they were married.
- They passed the time talking about the usual things, and nothing at all.
- He added that the usual thing for people in his situation was to run away or kill themselves.
- They are about the right to do the usual thing.
- Oh no it was a usual thing you know, anybody'd go out of their way then to help.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.