"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He himself went to those areas to have a feel of the whole thing.
- Give him about two days and he'll have the whole thing worked out for himself.
- I didn't feel like going into the whole thing with him.
- What was I going to do about the whole thing?
- The whole thing was out of my hands, and everything inside me just seemed to let go.
- In the end, the whole thing worked out pretty well.
- So we're not going to go over the whole thing again.
- And then the whole thing will be out of my hands.
- The whole thing looked like the set for a film.
- For the director, the whole thing has gone on long enough.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.