"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I just thought it was an unusual thing you said.
- His ways are very traditional, and too many unusual things have been going on.
- This was a very new and unusual thing to them.
- "That was a pretty unusual thing for a black man to do here."
- There were a number of very unusual things about my father.
- It was no unusual thing for him to fine them.
- It was such an unusual thing for their father to do.
- Those are two unusual things for a person to do, right?
- But the car that took the turn did a most unusual thing.
- They've been doing a lot of unusual things in there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.