"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They dumb things down and in the process make it hard for people who actually like to have control of the environment.
- In the heat of battle, you can do some dumb things.
- Soon as the words were out, he knew it was a dumb thing to say.
- And I think it's cause you done some real dumb things.
- You've known me too long to think a dumb thing like that.
- You do some dumb things that don't work out at all.
- I mean, that seems sort of a dumb thing to say.
- Sure, people say dumb things all the time, and when given the opportunity to take them back, do just that.
- Of course, at a time like this that would be a dumb thing to do.
- A dumb thing to say, but it came out before I had a chance to think.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.