"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I think inside me is the ability to be happy about very simple things.
- In the war we just had, no one would write the President for little simple things.
- You can make him able to deal with a few simple things very well.
- She said the cold made even the simple things hard, like going to the store.
- Their language seemed to take many words to say simple things.
- I can think of two simple things you could do.
- He needs to take a break and come back doing the simple things well.
- Maybe because children are better at understanding very simple things.
- But she should have known such simple things don't last.
- I long for the old days when the simple things were done simply.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.