"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The very basic thing you must do is to see the child."
- But it's far more natural to know a few basic things about an individual before meeting him or her.
- The basic things you do to get out the door I have trouble doing by myself.
- Some of us had to learn to do basic things when we got here.
- "People will be happy if basic things work better than before."
- Or how to do so basic a thing as live.
- This seems a very basic thing to get wrong, so I'm trying to work out how it could be true.
- The basic things expected by the American people were simple.
- The basic thing my mother always wanted is that I should be married.
- Simple living says that a person needs only few and basic things to be happy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.