"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now he and the rest of his friends were government troops.
- Heavy fighting with government troops was expected to break out soon.
- Only this time, the soldiers were not government troops, as they had been before.
- Just Security and government troops, waiting for the third strike.
- Government troops arrive and force their way into the town.
- After my mother was killed by government troops, he became obsessed with the cause.
- They received fire in which several of the government troops were wounded and one was killed.
- These protests were put down by government troops on June 4, 1989.
- Government troops were later sent in to patrol the area.
- As a result, the government troops got the upper hand on December 14.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.