"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Recent Government statistics place just under half of all women in the home at any given time.
- In some ways, yes, according to environmental scientists and Government statistics.
- The power of some Government statistics goes beyond their impact on politics or the financial markets.
- Nearly a third of the country now lives below the poverty line, according to Government statistics.
- The divorce rate last year was 3 cases for every 1,000 people, government statistics show, up from 2 in 1997.
- And more than 10.2 million people remain on welfare, according to Government statistics.
- Government statistics show that has proved to be the case.
- But government statistics show that none of those claims is true.
- At the same time, Government statistics indicate that the population grew by almost 1 percent.
- According to Government statistics, 97.8 percent of couples choose the husband's name.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.