"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Find someone who comes from a country where government corruption is a problem.
- There were no reports of government corruption during the year.
- Discussion question: Is government corruption a problem in your country?
- Government corruption may be at the root of the decision.
- Following democratic reforms, the paper continued to report on politics and government corruption.
- Small demonstrations against government corruption and the security services began in April 2011.
- However, government corruption and human rights violations remained problems into the 1990's.
- She was imprisoned in her native country for speaking out against government corruption.
- Government corruption in Madagascar has been a problem for more than a decade.
- A large number of university students were imprisoned after demonstrating against government corruption.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.