"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All of these areas are now subject to at least some government regulation.
- Only 16 percent think Government regulation on the environment has gone too far.
- Government environmental regulations also put pressure on the production economy.
- Government regulations and business policy may also slow down the change.
- These days, government regulation to keep prices high is less popular.
- The lack of government regulation is what got us into this.
- "This looks much more like a government regulation than a standard."
- They are thus vulnerable to any change in Government regulations.
- These days, the problem occasionally seems to be not enough Government regulation rather than too much.
- He then began looking for a state without heavy government regulation or high taxes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.