"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His areas of practice included public finance, corporate law and government relations.
- From 2001 until his retirement, he headed government relations for the bank.
- It provides representation, government relations, policy research, professional development and conference services for the credit union system.
- He helped coordinate political activity and government relations on behalf of 300,000 members.
- From then until his retirement in 1976 he was on the cooperative's staff, handling government relations.
- The emphasis on government relations is clear just from the backgrounds of many association executives.
- It had particular troubles with government relations and efforts to build strong cooperative institutions.
- His first role at Disney was director of government relations in Washington.
- His responsibilities will include government relations as well as the media.
- Other notable strengths include technology, international trade, environmental, energy, financial services, government relations and administrative law.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.