"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1965, he tried to kill himself during a government investigation.
- The official report of a government investigation into the fire was not even published in full until 1988.
- The deal is the subject of a sweeping government investigation.
- We are happy to put the government investigation behind us.
- "It opens the door to a government investigation of the organization."
- Shortly after the 1992 election, he found himself the subject of a Government investigation.
- There was no government investigation into the allegations at the time of this report.
- The Government investigation of the fire, he says, "won't make sense."
- Other papers picked up the story; a Government investigation followed.
- Government investigations have been opened at various times to look into the theories.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.