"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More than 1,000 die every day, according to government records.
- He moved all the government records to a nearby church.
- I have a document that may be a Federal government record.
- The others died later of respiratory and other problems, government records say.
- According to government records, more businesses are standing up to be counted.
- But many families have been scattered across the country, and Government records are not complete, so finding the family members can take weeks.
- Government records show that 18 people were subjects of those experiments.
- The public now has the legal right of access to government records in some 150 federal departments and agencies.
- With it were destroyed many centuries of local government records.
- But Government records show that some are little more than mail drops.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.