"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But some of them are expected to take Government posts.
- They are now potential candidates for the top Government post.
- He was given a government post in a subsequent peace deal.
- Another is a retired general who now holds a high Government post.
- By May 13 most of the senior government posts were filled.
- He resigned his government post around 1723 in order to become a professional artist.
- He is considered likely to land a top government post, possibly even the prime minister's job.
- He later turned to underground mining, and then to his government post.
- It is the first time a woman has held a provincial government post in Afghanistan.
- He was noted for his industry as a deputy and in government posts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.