"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I mean, we're not moving onto government property or something, are we?
- To start the year off we have already released new data on government property.
- After the war, in December 1947, the land became government property.
- To take charge of this post and all government property in view.
- I even put a new gate in the front yard, though it's government property.
- In addition, a full audit of government property and vehicles is being put into place.
- No government property was damaged in any of the incidents.
- In 1797 the castle was declared to be French government property.
- It was used as a lace factory until 1877, and is now government property.
- Federal officials are generally prohibited from raising such money on Government property.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.