"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The economic picture looks better when other Government benefits are figured in.
- Documents that provide information about any federal government benefit or service.
- And government benefits did not pull many out of poverty.
- Search a public database of more than 1,000 government benefits.
- It will cut down the burden of your taxes and provide you with more government benefits.
- In 2009, government benefits accounted for 53.07% of personal income.
- Though the workers are entitled to few government benefits, they can seek them for their children.
- But they got the Government benefits, and I did not.
- They may use your name and Social Security number to get government benefits.
- Another idea is to make military service mandatory - if you wanted to vote or receive government benefits.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.