"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Japanese Government Railways built a number of 4-6-2 designs between 1920 and the 1950s.
- Kyoto Station is operated in conjunction with the Government Railway.
- The line was acquired by the Western Australian Government Railways in 1964.
- The line came under control of the Japanese Government Railways on May 1, 1941.
- It was later taken over by the Western Australian Government Railways.
- It was absorbed into the Japanese Government Railways on September 1, 1907.
- His father had been an electrical engineer in the Western Australian Government Railways.
- The company leased this section to Japanese Government Railways.
- In September 1957, the Government Railway took over the working of the line.
- The line was extended and had been operated by the Japanese Government Railways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.