"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only 10 percent of the 1.8 million who have left the region since 1989 did so with Government assistance.
- Most consider government assistance as a right because of what they went through.
- Government assistance to the poor does not sit easily with Americans.
- Every other form of government assistance seems to come with a large stick.
- Without Government assistance, the industry would not have been profitable at all.
- Should the insurers have to pay back any government assistance?
- He said that families should not have children until they could afford them without government assistance.
- These include people whose income is too high for government assistance but who cannot afford needed services.
- Some form of Government assistance may be required to achieve these goals.
- They were prosperous enough to build the school with no government assistance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.