"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These government efforts are now thought by many to have been misguided.
- The move is seen as the government efforts to increase investment the service sector of the economy.
- He objects just as much to government efforts to define quality.
- But he added that there was no Government effort to influence coverage.
- Today, the new national regulations are part of a government effort to improve protection.
- The move is the most serious of recent government efforts to curb independent and critical news media.
- The recent government efforts to contain costs have only made matters worse.
- In the same way, information systems used by private industry could greatly extend the reach of government efforts.
- Still, he and several other scholars said there was value in government efforts to develop intelligence through Chinese students.
- He could almost sympathize with any government efforts to keep such things secret.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.