"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Government funding for the police has been cut by 20% in real terms.
- After the war began, government funding of the park was stopped.
- This year he wants to increase government funding of research into time travel.
- About a third of that is government funding - city, county, state and federal.
- The low cost makes government funding one of many options.
- These schools also receive government funding, although they are not public.
- The Government funding for the school had begun in 2001.
- Americans went anywhere it was possible, and had no government funding.
- The average rise has been kept down to 5.6% thanks to an additional £136m of government funding.
- In 2008 federal, state, and local government funding for these services is estimated at $372 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.