"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He found that it did as they were government entities.
- The government entities, however, are not always in agreement with one another.
- Many get at least part of their funding from local government entities.
- Often this includes working with other companies and government entities.
- Originally there were 15 local government entities in the area.
- Both of these government entities have a strong impact on Portland policy.
- A few years ago some government entity decided to fix it up.
- He sent copies to every government entity within 50 miles, asking for support.
- It also provides assistance to other government entities as required.
- In practice, the social planner role is generally played by a government entity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.