"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So far we have considered reasons for the general increase in local government expenditure over the years.
- The government expenditure for education was 18% of the budget in 1999.
- Let us look at the figures for central Government expenditure per head of population in the north and the south.
- He also served as chair for the Committee on government expenditure.
- But they expect Government expenditures on services to increase over time no matter who wins.
- Reduce government expenditures by at least 40%, which is the amount more than their income they spend.
- We all know there are going to be cuts in Government expenditure.
- The national debt reached $80 million, and required nearly 80 percent of annual government expenditures.
- Government expenditure was also increased on both sport and the arts.
- On the contrary, federal government expenditures make the economy less, not more stable.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.