"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he too made his way to the government building.
- They were not going to the government building, that much was sure.
- This gave him control of all government building in the country.
- It would have been the first federal government building named after someone still living.
- But local officials would not allow a political event at a Government building.
- It was built between 1928 and 1933 to serve as the main government building in the city.
- "Is it a crime to be lost in an old government building like this?"
- By day, they can be found in or near Government buildings.
- A new government building will be constructed in its place.
- It was the most expensive government building of the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.