"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the interest rate on Government bonds was down to 5.4 percent.
- Come to think of it, what is wrong with all these people who own government bonds?
- For one thing, government bonds pay low interest rates today.
- Interest rates on new government bonds increased to near 10%.
- That is not a lot, especially when you can get $5 of income from a government bond.
- The balance would be covered in a 10-year government bond, he said.
- We could use some kind of central bank guarantee, or Government bonds.
- But that was better than a savings bank or government bonds.
- The reason is the drop in the rate on long-term Government bonds over the last 18 months, he said.
- The stock market historically has a higher rate of return than government bonds do.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.