"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Usually the students must complete a period of service in government institutions.
- It is a government institution established in the year 1991.
- Government institutions have had to be built up from scratch.
- Health care in Australia is provided by both private and government institutions.
- An electoral system and government institutions have to be created.
- It was also shown at schools and government institutions; students would be taken to open fields to view the film in a group.
- The garden had disappeared as a government institution in about 1807.
- In general, government institutions and the courts protect religious freedom.
- Which brings us to the question what these guidelines actually mean for government institutions.
- Once the bill was signed into law, the controversy created by the new government institution did not end.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.