"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We do not ask for a great deal - just to speak with a government representative.
- I am told that the government representative is five minutes away.
- That is to say, what role does it play in the activities of the government representatives?
- Outside government representatives have not been allowed to interview this group over the last three years.
- I have also talked to government representatives from both parties.
- It was discussed at a meeting by government representatives from over 100 member states.
- He also asked how many former government representatives the agency employs.
- Neither he nor government representatives could be reached for comment.
- It is also common to have government representatives attend, including members of the state legislature.
- The government representative watched the proceedings with an official eye.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.