"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His wife was a government minister from 1986 to 1988.
- I have seen that in my own experience as a government minister.
- She was also the first woman to serve as a government minister.
- The student body includes only one child of a Government minister.
- True, most if not all of the Government ministers were probably taken.
- Also, he was asked three times to become a government minister, but declined.
- How does it sound when a government minister says there really isn't any crisis.
- Margaret later became a government minister in her own right.
- This was just start of an unlikely relationship with the government minister.
- She also served as a government minister on women and housing issues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.