"government" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sometimes the people want to take part in government affairs.
- In some states, the governor may also have power over local government affairs.
- "This is a classic example of what government affairs should be doing."
- This enabled him to give personal attention to government affairs.
- A very powerful and influential man when it comes to government affairs.
- While attending to government affairs, he was dedicated himself to study.
- Kenneth has been involved in technology, finance, and government affairs for over 15 years.
- From 1995 to 2006 Carr worked as an consultant in international business and government affairs.
- She then inquired him as to his opinion on a number of central government affairs.
- All applicants must be college students with an interest in the legislative process and government affairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.